Butter & Lemon BarramundiShare this with the world
- 4 barramundi fillets (skin on or off)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4-6 leaves fresh basil, minced (or 3/4 tsp dry)
1 For the Fish: Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel.
2 Spray fillets with canola or olive oil.
3 Sauté the fillets on high heat for 3 minutes (skin side up).
4 Flip and cook 1 more minute. Transfer to serving dish.
5 For the Sauce: Gently sauté the garlic in butter for about 2 minutes.
6 Stir in salt, lemon juice and basil. Remove from heat and spoon over fillets immediately before serving.
7 Serving suggestion: Serve on a bed of lightly steamed young green beans and add chopped, fresh tomatoes for color.