Cod CurryShare this with the world
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 6 (1-inch thick) boneless, skinless white fish fillets,approximately 150 g each (cod, halibut, bass, or snapper)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons freshlysqueezed lime juice
- 1 cup sugar snap peas,asparagus pieces, or leaf spinach
- 6 lime wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut 3 sheets of parchment paper in half.
3. Fold the parchment paper in half crosswise to crease then open again.
4. Smear the parchment paper with butter.
5. Divide onions evenly between 6 sheets of parchment paper and top with fish.
6. Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper, and curry powder.
7. Top with lime juice and sugar snap peas.
8. To close, fold the parchment paper over each fillet and make overlapping pleats to seal the open sides and create 6 half moon shaped packets.
9. Transfer packets to a baking pan and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes and let rest for 4 minutes.
10. Serve with lime wedges.